How do we get the challenge set data?

Hello. The rules say that the challenge is now open.
However, there are no instructions on how to obtain the challenge data set.
Also, there are no instructions on what exactly the “one page abstract” should look like or how and where to submit it.
Finally, the current submission page cannot be switched to use the challenge set.
Could someone please help me out with this?

Apologies for the delay, we’re working on getting it up. It’ll be available on the fastMRI NYU dataset page before the end of the day. We appreciate your early participation.

Thanks,
Tullie

@tullie Thank you for the information. I would like to ask a few more questions.

I am also curious as to the format of the “one page abstract” we have to submit with our reconstruction.

Do we have to make it into a NeurIPS abstract format? Or does it only have to be one page?

Also, how do we submit it? Should we include it in out .zip file containing our reconstructions or somewhere else?

Let me reach out to the workshop organizers about the abstract format and get back to you.

You need to link it under the “URL to Your Paper” field on the “Submission Reconstruction” page when submitting.

Thanks,
Tullie

See https://sites.google.com/view/med-neurips-2019/submissions for abstract format information.

Thanks,
Tullie

Thank you! I will check it out.